About Me

My photo
Pune, Mahrashtra, India
A rebel to the core... always trying to find fault with the things that exist as they are... try to improve them from what they are... makes some enemies in the process, but some friends too.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Only so much...

Only so much as to see everyone around me happy... even if it means it is at the cost of my own happiness... is that too much too ask for? Why is it so difficult.. shall I stop trying altogether.. who would be to blame for later? Only me... so why bother? why does it hurt so much when you see others sad, even when it was not your intention to make them sad... why do somebody else's tears, someone else's voice overwhelmed with emotion is much more painful than your own... is there no cure to this deadly disease... why do selfishness creates so much pain...?

No comments:

Post a Comment